Regarding our handling of personal information
1 What information we collect and why we collect it
Ecole de lEnfant collects information on parents and children, such as name, address, telephone number, gender, grades etc. (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") , solely for the purpose of providing the best possible educational support, including tuition, school entrance advice, or guidance regarding our courses. The information will not be used for other purposes without our customers consent.
2. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Ecole de lEnfant will never disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following situations:
- We have obtained the customers prior consent.
- It is necessary to provide a trusted contractor with the information necessary for the achievement of objectives that have been stated explicitly to the customer.
- We are obliged by law to provide the information requested.
3. Release, correction, and deletion of personal information
Ecole de lEnfant will on request promptly release, correct, and delete personal information related to a customer or his or her child, upon confirmation of the identity the customer in question.